Monday, October 27, 2014

Idiots 101

Salam y'all.

I have a very hectic Monday. And it won't be that hectic if I am not surrounded by the I's and F's. I have had enough. I cannot tolerate these kind of people. I am not the World's Best Employee nor I want to poke my nose into someone's business. The truth is, I don't give a s* on these jerks. But I would turn into the old bitchy-I-don't-care-if-I-hurt-your-feelings if you make my life miserable. And it has become more miserable by day. My life is totally haunted and surrounded by idiots!

Gosh I sound so whiny and such.

Blergh. I don't care. 

If someone says, "I don't know how to do this! No one is guiding me how". My answer would be, "Well, no one teaches you how to pee, right? Learn, b*!"

If someone didn't do what he/she is supposed to do, I would say, "Whatever. Don't blame anyone if no one actually give a f* about you. Nothing's gonna change whether you are here or not. Leave."

Huh. 

My handphone has been buzzing with Whatsapp messages from people I don't give any s* about. People wouldn't be looking for you, or blame you, or be mad at you if you manage to do one thing right and after all, it is your freaking job! If you want to actually perli someone just because that someone (which is also your superior) was mad of all the blunders that you do, then maybe you need to check yourself in the mirror. People don't simply get mad at someone for nothing. They wouldn't want to waste their time searching every hooks and cranny for your mistakes. They wouldn't complain if you do your work right. 

What is it with these idiots? Why? What did I do? Why the h*do I have to be stuck with them like, forever? Go away. You are going to bring the whole organization down! I hate you I hate you I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment